Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 Months?! Still attached to them Piggies

It's been just under 3 months since I've posted and I still love the piggies. I was just on Craigslist and I absolutely melt at the thought of how these people treat their piggies.

One piggie is skiddish, and hasn't been played with, meaning it's been lonely and is scared to death when someone touches it, so sad.

Another picture had a female on a wire bottom cage- are you kidding me? That is awful for them, causes bumble foot and lots of pain, again so sad.

I talked to Jen www.ocgpr.blogspot.com and she has some girls in Central Square that might need a place, I talked to Jason and he is ok with taking the 2 girls in, they may be pregnant, but we can always find homes for the babies. I'm kinda excited to be back in the rescue. I wish we had more room, but I guess we will deal with what we have :( otherwise I'd adopt everyone.

So be on the lookout for more piggies from us. We do have 2 male adoptables but I don't want them going alone and they do NOT get along. One actually lives with our female rabbit and while I know people say not to do that, you'd have to see them together to know you can't take them apart. They are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Notice:

Guinea Pigs are very social animals. If you are considering adopting one, please consider having more than one for improved health and personality.