Sunday, March 13, 2011

Female Guinea Pigs Need Homes

I received an email from another adoption person of guinea pigs who just found out she can not keep all of her guinea pigs. She has 6 females up for adoption because of this and as we are trying to cut back a bit, I am hoping someone can help.

She has put together an amazing offer for them, as you will get a great cage (big) the bedding, all the accessories they need and a pair of guinea pigs for just $40. You can't beat that in any store.

Without further adieu let's meet the ladies:
Bailey
Bella
Brenna
Carley
Miley
Zoey

I'm not going to lie, these girls are so cute and I WANT Miley and Bella sooo bad, but we have a lot of females and I can't bring myself to tell my husband I want more :( Please take them home with you. Email me at mary@mary-green.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Notice:

Guinea Pigs are very social animals. If you are considering adopting one, please consider having more than one for improved health and personality.