Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Boy - One Girl The Baby Guinea Pigs

One of my favorite songs by Collin Raye, it seems that the baby guinea pigs we have are one boy and one girl. The boy is all black except a tiny brown throughout. The girl is mostly brown with black throughout, she's pretty. Kids call them Brownie (girl) and Fudge (boy).

I usually try to keep family together and so far we have been able to keep siblings in pairs but not this time. I'm kinda sad for them, but hoping I can send Gwyn (mom) and Brownie and then Tyson (dad) and Fudge out as pairs. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Surprised no one has asked for or expressed interest in them yet. I'm sure it will happen soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Notice:

Guinea Pigs are very social animals. If you are considering adopting one, please consider having more than one for improved health and personality.