Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm Sorry

In early December we found out a whole bunch of great news. We had a closing date for our first home and we were expecting. Since then I got pretty sick of morning sickness, couldn't eat, drink, move. The doctor gave me meds but they weren't very sympathetic to the issue.

Now though things are getting better. We have moved and I'm feeling better. In the mean time I have passed on some pigs because of the driving distance, and will continue to have people bring them as close as possible because I have back issues right now. But I do promise to be better in my correspondence for piggies. Please accept my apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Notice:

Guinea Pigs are very social animals. If you are considering adopting one, please consider having more than one for improved health and personality.