Friday, October 1, 2010

Some Website Changes

I often make changes to my websites. I like to make them better for people to read, easier to get all the information on the page, etc. Today I changed colors, template, and sidebars. Soon I will be changing the header as well, I want something that is more piggie-cute.

Another change on here is the option to rate the posts. I thought that might be fun, and with each post there may be some related links to be found on the web.

In the next couple of weeks I will be adding a wishlist of items we would like to have for the rescue. Mostly it's just tables right now to put all the c&c cages on. But I have been asked to by Silverbeat's Etsy shop so maybe we will get some cool toys for the piggies to play with.

So what do you think of the changes? Anything I should change, add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Notice:

Guinea Pigs are very social animals. If you are considering adopting one, please consider having more than one for improved health and personality.