Thursday, October 14, 2010

Looking for A Guinea Pig?

Sometimes it's difficult to get pictures posted of all the newbies. Certain days of the week are very busy for us, though I am able to post, I just don't get to posting their pictures as often as I'd like.


Right now we have another set of girls that is available. They are Brownie & Reeses and they are so cute. Brownie is Agouti brown, and has a short face (not pointy) and I absolutely love her. But I know I can't keep them all. Reeses is also short faced, but is black and some orange, its in big blotches though. These girls are so nice, they just sit there and let you pet them, they don't move around a lot. They have a bigger cage now, and seem to be getting on just fine with us.

This weekend we have 2 new males coming from Cazenovia. They are 3 months and 6 months I believe. I have seen pics, but I would like to take some too, see what I can post for the prettiest pics of them.


Tonight my husband is picking up two males that need to be kept together and they are coming with a pretty cool cage. I can't wait to meet them, I don't think I've seen any pics of them just yet, but sometime this weekend I will post them.

We were able to buy some items at the pet store the other day to give them more houses and play things. We bought and edilog, a hay tunnel, a twigloo (the girls fight over), and a cardboard tunnel. Each has gone to a different large cage and they seemed to really enjoy them. We even got the rabbit her own hay mat that she loves.


So, more pics soon, and if you are interested in a piggie but don't see a specific one you love, email or call and I can tell you what else is available.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Notice:

Guinea Pigs are very social animals. If you are considering adopting one, please consider having more than one for improved health and personality.