Saturday, September 18, 2010

We Have More Guinea Pigs

We picked up a new guinea pig today, and one yesterday. Tomorrow we have 2 more to pick up in Chittenango- yeah!

We have to find these guys homes. We now have several guinea pigs for adoption and I am going to be posting on craigslist and kijiji, does anyone have any other suggestions?

I think I am going to edit the adoptables page.

We did have a 14 year old boy who got a guinea pig today. He adopted the one we picked up yesterday named Jugga- I believe he will rename him. It was a sweet cavy, and just under a year old. I didn't even get a picture of him :) Will have to ask the mom.

So we have several left- let's find them homes. Share the link to this website or my email mary@mary-green.com or leave a comment here. Post on your facebook account or even twitter.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to my Jugga Jugga! So happy you took him and found him a home already! :)
    -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an account/page with Petfinder? Even if you don't, I believe they have classified sections.
    You can also post at Guinea Pig Home.

    ReplyDelete

Special Notice:

Guinea Pigs are very social animals. If you are considering adopting one, please consider having more than one for improved health and personality.